My academic year


This academic year has been very rewarding for me. I have learned a lot about myself and improved my learning methods. I am also looking forward to the upcoming events this school year. 


                            Aesthetic school📚 | Study inspiration, Study motivation, Book study

                            Picture: Stacy


The first thing that comes to my mind is the grades I have received at school so far. I have much more time these days to invest in school and I can also cope better. My grades are better than ever and school doesn't burden me the same way anymore. It could be because I stopped my 14-year hobby in the fall due to a lack of motivation. However, quitting figure skating may have been the best decision of my life in terms of my own mental health. I've been much happier and more energetic since quitting and I don't regret my decision at all. On the other hand, it would be nice to get back on the ice when the opportunity arises. 


                        Beautiful Ice Skates Aesthetic Yuri On Ice Pt. 3 | Ice skating photography,  Skating aesthetic, Ice skating                        

                        Picture: Jamye Jackson


Compared to last school year, I have also made a lot of new friends. We spend a lot of time with them at school and outside of school. It's nice to see that new guys can appear almost anywhere without me having to look for them. For example, we have planned a lot to do together for the Christmas holidays, and I am looking forward to it. 


             Premium Photo | Family together christmas celebration concept

               Picture: Raxpixel.com


One thing I've been waiting for probably my whole life is happening next spring, which is the school balls. I get to put on my dress, do my hair nicely and enjoy my princess day. I've also always hoped to dance with someone nice, and now I'll have my boyfriend as my partner. I believe that the day will be memorable together with my loved ones.


      Salon lukio Kaherinkatu 2, Salo. Puhelin (kanslia) (rehtori) Kotisivut:  http/ - PDF Ilmainen lataus

        Picture: Anna-Leena Aila Karjalainen


My school year culminates in the baccalaureate in the spring. I will also turn 18 at the same time and get a driver's license. I hope everything goes well and that the school will continue as it is now. I wish you all the best and a fulfilling end of the year. Bye everyone. 




Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti