Waiting for Christmas


Christmas is approaching fast, and the weather is getting colder. People start decorating their homes with Christmas decorations and stress about gifts. I know some people hate Christmas and the hassle, and most certainly don't like the fact that Christmas is already being talked about. However, I can't help but think about this wonderful month ahead. 


                                       Mikael Rantalainen on Twitter: "#Christmaslights in #Aleksanterinkatu  #Helsinki #Finland #visithelsinki #visitfinland #myhelsinki #joulu  #joulukatu #jouluvalot #canontalvi https://t.co/s0vxOyNVy6" / Twitter

                                           picture: Mikael Rantalainen


For me, Christmas, and the end of the year in general have always been a very happy time. I get to spend a lot of time with my family and relax for a while from the busyness of everyday life. Christmas also brings me such a cozy, peaceful and love-filled atmosphere, which I enjoy very much. 


                Montako päivää jouluun? Näppärä laskuri kertoo - Kotiliesi.fi


Julkaisupäivämäärä

This year, I haven't even really had time to properly wait for Christmas to come, because autumn went by so quickly. However, my family and I have already started some Christmas traditions, for example drinking glogg, baking plum tarts and buying Christmas decorations. I'm also looking forward to other traditions, for example that I get to start decorating the Christmas tree and baking gingerbread.


            Jouluherkut - glögi juoma lämmin kuuma punainen joulu jouluinen manteli  kaneli kanelitanko rusina lasi glögilasi lusikka tortt… | Tableware,  Glassware, Coffee house

                Picture: Soili Jussila / Nro: 516208


I try to enjoy this coming month and the wonderful things it brings - you should too. A really wonderful Christmas waiting for everyone.







Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti